Work Ready in Wellington Course Three
Gain a better understanding of New Zealand workplaces and a broad range of skills to help you find a job in Wellington. Find out more information on the Work Ready Programme here.
The first session (12 July) of Course 3 is an online webinar, then the remaining sessions are face to face and based at the Willeston Conference Centre on Willeston Street.
- Monday 12th July, 6pm – 7.30pm: Job Search (Online)
- Tuesday 13th July, 6pm – 8pm: Workplace Communication
- Monday 19th July, 6pm – 8pm: CV and Cover Letters
- Tuesday 20th July, 6pm – 8pm: Interview Techniques
- Monday 26th July, 6pm – 8pm: Employee Rights, Wellbeing and Immigration
- Tuesday 27th July, 6pm - 8pm: Progression to work
Online Meeting Details: A week before the online webinars begin a link will be sent to your email. You will then login in at the specified date and time.
Note - you will receive confirmation of your registration for this course and information on the online webinars closer to the start date via email.
To register, fill out the form below: