Work Ready in Wellington Course 1
Gain a better understanding of New Zealand workplaces and a broad range of skills to help you find a job in Wellington. Find out more information on the Work Ready Programme here.
This course will run over five sessions:
- Wednesday 25 March, 6-8pm: Job search strategies
- Monday 30 March, 6-8pm: Workplace communication
- Tuesday 31 March, 6-8pm: CVs and cover letters
- Monday 6 April, 6-8pm: Interviews
- Thursday 9 April, 6-8pm: Employee rights, wellness and immigration
Location: Willeston Conference Centre, level 11, 15 Willeston Street, Wellington
Note - you will receive confirmation of your registration for this course closer to the start date via email.
A free programme for graduating (or recently graduated) international students. To register, fill out the form below: